We believe uniform is not only practical but also gives the children a sense of identity and belonging to our school. Our school uniform comprises the colours of green and purple on a grey or white base. School crew and v-neck sweatshirts, cardigans, fleeces, jackets, polo neck shirts, t shirts, book bags and P.E. bags can be bought from our supplier as detailed below. Please ensure that all clothing is marked with your child’s name.
We recommend sensible dark shoes for general wear. Children can wear light sandals in the summer, but not open toed sandals, for practical reasons. Trainers should not be worn in school.
Your child will also need a white t-shirt, black shorts and a pair of black plimsolls or light trainers for outdoor games and a P.E. bag to keep the kit safe. In the winter children should bring jogging bottoms and a top for outdoor P.E.
Jewellery is neither practical nor safe for school wear, and must be kept to a minimum. Plain earring studs and a watch are acceptable, but earrings must be removed by the child for P.E.
If your child brings personal items to school they are responsible for these items.
Embroidered school uniform can be purchased through our supplier at www.michaelhope.co.uk
- Purple or green sweatshirt (crew or V neck) or cardigan
- White shirt/blouse or white or purple polo shirt
- Grey knee length skirt or culottes or pinafore (no more than 8cms above knee) or tailored grey trousers with grey socks or grey tights
- Purple/white or green/white checked dress/shorts (gingham style) with white socks
- Grey tailored knee length shorts with grey socks
- Purple or green zip fleece
- Reversible Green Waterproof Jacket
- Black Shoes (not trainers or canvas) or Closed Toe Summer Sandals
- Black Shorts
- White T-shirt
- Plimsoles (indoor)
- Trainers (outdoor)
- Black tracksuit/jogging bottoms
- PE drawstring bag
- Bookbag with logo
- Old shirt for Art lessons